19th Century India
- Search using 1 or 2 words: Try "China" or 19th century China"
- DO NOT type in an entire sentence
- If you do not get any results with your first search, try again: If "18th century Russia" does not yield any results, try "Russia"
- If your search gives you too many results (like more than 15 or 20), use the side bar (maybe located on either side of the screen) to narrow your results by subject.
- In RSA, you can also narrow your results by fiction and nonfiction (you want nonfiction)
- In RSA, change the box in the upper left-hand corner to search "All Libraries" to find books to checkout from other libraries in our library system.
|Look for full-text newspaper and magazine articles, articles from reference books, images, and primary source materials.|
All articles in the database include text to voice which means the computer will read the article for you if you choose.
Visit the Media Center to pick up a username and password. You will not need it at school but will need it to access the database outside of the building if you are not on your netbook.